P-Tal Golden Brass Paraat
Contact us on WhatsApp +91 8291889311
to know more about our products, collections, new launches and updates on exciting offers
A must have in all Indian kitchens! The Brass Paraat from P-Tal is the gateway to those soft chapatis that one relishes. The large flat surface is perfect for proper kneading of flour with extra dosage of love from moms! A thing of the past, a treasure for the future, this Paraat is the hallmark of Indian food heritage. Disclaimer: All other items in the image are only for display purposes and will not be a part of the delivery content. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources.
- Color: Golden Brass
- Material: Brass
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 33 cm x 33 cm x 7 cm
- Weight: 900 gm
- Product Content: 1 Paraat
- Care Instructions: In order to maintain the shine and spark of the products one should wash the utensil with Pitambari or brasso powder, readily available in the nearest general store. One can also use lemon water, tamarind or vinegar.
- Standard Delivery - Product will be shipped in 4 Weeks.
- This piece is made to order. We do not accept returns or exchanges on made to order pieces.
- We charge a small shipping at checkout on order below $150.
- Additional duties & taxes to be paid by the customer at the time of delivery depending on local rules & regulations.