ArtEastri Brown Cotton Hand Kantha Embroidery Dupatta
Contact us on WhatsApp +91 8291889311
to know more about our products, collections, new launches and updates on exciting offers
One of a kind pure cotton Dupattas created by self-sustained rural women of Birbhum, Bengal, depicting a 400 year old folk art from Bengal.
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean
- Color: Brown
- Fabric: Pure Cotton
- Model Fit: This is a free size garment
- Occasion: Ethnic Wear
- Standard Delivery - Product will be shipped in 4 Weeks.
- This piece is made to order. We do not accept returns or exchanges on made to order pieces.
- We charge a small shipping at checkout on order below $150.
- Additional duties & taxes to be paid by the customer at the time of delivery depending on local rules & regulations.